The Principles of Eastern Medicine and The Definition of Energy Psychology course gives a general overview of Energy Psychology and the main schools of this discipline: Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Thought Field Therapy (TFT), and Neuro Emotional Technique or NET, and describes in detail and with illustrations the particulars of energy psychology, especially the principles of Eastern Medicine and Applied Kinesiology, the foundation of this discipline.
The Principles of Eastern Medicine and The Definition of Energy Psychology gives a general overview of the fundamentals of Eastern Medicine. This includes all levels of energy in and around the body with special emphasis on the meridian and chakra systems. Several polarity balancing techniques are discussed and shown with detailed illustrations. Eastern medicine and applied kinesiology (muscle testing) form the basis of energy psychology. This course is useful for both the lay person who wishes to learn the basics of energy psychology and is essential for professionals.
The exciting field of energy psychology is only 30 years old. Although not well known, it is one of the fastest growing techniques in psychology. This is due to the amazingly quick and painless results that people experience with energy therapists. These techniques have proven more effective than traditional cognitive, talk therapy for addictions, phobias, obsessions, depression, anxiety, and especially Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
What are the requirements?
- There are no pre-requisites prior to taking this course. It can be taken by professionals in the field of psychology, or by any individual seeking self-help.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 8 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Learn about PTSD and an overview of Energy Psychology.
- Learn about Eastern Medicine including the chakras and meridians.
- Learn about Applied Kinesiology and the art of muscle testing.
- Learn about the different schools of Energy Psychology.
What is the target audience?
- Professionals in the field of Psychology
- General public seeking self-help material
- People interested in alternative ways of treating PTSD
|Section 1: Introduction to the Course|
Learn about Eastern Medicine and Energy Psychology – Introduction
Introduction to The PTSD Lecture
|Section 2: Definition of Energy Psychology|
What is Energy Psychology
|Section 3: Eastern Medicine|
The Principles of Eastern Medicine
|Section 4: Applied Kinesiology|
Applied Kinesiology or AK
|Section 5: Energy Psychology|
A Brief History of Energy Psychology and Wrap Up
|Section 6: Supplemental Information|
Learn about Eastern Medicine and Energy Psychology Conclusion
The Principles of Eastern Medicine and The Definition of Energy Psychology (eBook)